1. The buyer must notify you of her intention to return the item within 2 days of receiving it. 2. The item must be returned in the exact condition in which it was sent. Please take photos of how it appears before sending it back and fold nicely. 3. The buyer must provide a tracking number for the return shipment within 5 days. The return shipment must be insured for the purchase value and returned at the buyer's expense. 4. The refund will not be provided until the seller receives the returned item and confirms its condition.
Please see dress description
Spaghetti Straps (detachable) Off-the-shoulder lace straps (detachable) Bustle
Professionally Cleaned after use
Kenneth Winston Style: #1729 Wedding Dress
Recently got married in November 2022 and wore this dress only on my wedding day. No stains or rips, professionally cleaned. This dress can be worn in 3 ways with the straps: (strapless, spaghetti straps, or off-the shoulder straps) and it includes a complete ready-to-bustle alteration. Please see details below for more info:
1. Designer and dress description + costs
2. Extra Sleeves (altered to snap on and off)- I purchased the off-the-shoulder straps and got them altered to wear for an elegant look during the ceremony and switched back to the original spaghetti straps during the reception.
3. Alterations Done: $900 total without tax and tip
1. Bustle with ribbon ties (will show how to release and tie upon purchase or will send instructions)
2. Sewn in bra cups- B cup
3. Off the shoulder ivory sleeves- altered to be able to snap on and off
4. Spaghetti straps with sequence beads and soft material lining the part that touches the skin to prevent irritation from the beads- altered to be able to snap on and off.
Breakdown of Total I spent: What I didn't realize when buying a new dress is the taxes, cost of shipping, alterations, and cleaning costs really add up financially and time wise. It's a big investment for one day use.
If your measurements are similar to mine, the dress may just need to be steamed and it is ready to go! Please message me if you’re interested!
Have a Kenneth Winston Style: #1729 Wedding Dress to sell? Start here.
$1,056 USD NEW
Label: 8 Street: 4 Length: 5'5"
Traditional wedding gowns are elegant and sophisticated with an effortless grace and tastefully understated style.See more traditional wedding dresses we love.
For the brides who've dreamed of their wedding day since they were little girls, these princess-worthy wedding gowns wil make you swoon.See more cinderella wedding dresses we love.
Exuding confidence, sensuality is the obvious theme that sexy wedding dresses convey.See more sexy wedding dresses we love.
Wow your guests with a wedding dress with amazing back details. These dazzling dresses will stop you in your tracks.See more amazing back detail we love.
For the best fit, compare your measurements to those of the sellers. As long as EACH of your measurements are the same or smaller than the seller’s, the dress should work for you. Read how to take your dress measurements here.
Purchase with paypal or escrow.com and you’ll be fully protected if your item doesn’t ship or arrives and is different than described. Read more about purchase protection here.
Each listing states the seller's return policy at the top of the description. If a gown is nearby, consider asking the seller if you can try it on in person. Use the 'Near Me' filter on our advanced search or our City Search to find gowns in your area.